Sunday, September 04, 2011

Passively suicidal

I'm done being passively suicidal.  Don't act all affronted and pretend that the choices you are making aren't slowly killing you.  Well, I am done with it.  I'm done with not taking care of myself.  I done with not exercising. I'm done with not eating right.  It doesn't mean that I won't slip up, but that little slip up is a  lot better than all the time.

I'm not only talking about my physical health.  I'm putting a foot down on my mental health too.  I am striving to be the most honest and genuine person I can be.  I only want to be around people who are honest and genuine.  I'm trying to put out what I want back.  I only want to be around people who like me for me.  And if I change they will have to learn to love that person too.  I'm making a conscience effort to  be deliberate. I want to spend time with people I can be myself around.  And if I find that is not the case I will discard that person from my life like a sack of dog poo, with a pinched nose and then a sigh of relief and a breath of fresh air.  

No comments: