Monday, July 18, 2011

Weight loss... or something similar

My friend and I made a little wager.  We are putting $50 on the line to see who can lose 7 pounds first.  Not that 7 pounds less Lauren is my goal weight or anything, that would make me 118 pounds.  However, I needed some motivation to eat right and exercise.  I have exercise goals I want to meet, but I was having a hell of a time getting back to the gym after almost a month off.


Things I'm doing to look like this:


  • Eating healthy.  Lean meats, eggs, lots of protein, vegetables, fruits, we all know what healthy food is.  
  • Exercising twice a day for at least 30 minutes.  I find I get a better workout if I split it up, instead of the last 30 minutes being shitty.  
  • Writing down everything that I eat.  I think this will make me accountable.  I'm not really sure if it will work.  And if nothing changes I will have an easy way to make diet changes.  
Day 1 was very successful.  I'm already getting sore though.  Hopefully I can keep up the exercise.  

No comments: