Sunday, June 05, 2011

Night at the Club

A friend and I went to a gay bar together.  It's like 10pm and E.M.P.T.Y. Outside bar has THE hottest bartender I have ever seen in my life.  Holy christ.  He gives us a free drink, kinda on the sly.  So, I'm thinking he is straight.  First, he thought that me and my friend are sisters.  I guess when we told him no that he thought that meant we were gay together.  A few drinks later I went inside, wrote my number on a napkin. When we went to get some water I gave him my number.  He was so flustered.  It was really cute.  His hands were shaking.  He couldn't look at me.  I kinda felt bad.  We were really upsetting him.  Then we went inside and danced and I practically got molested by a lady. It was awesome.  We parked next to The Capitol.  So we took our shoes off and walked in the perfectly manicured lawn and laid in the grass.  It was magical.  There were a lot of shooting stars, or maybe I was drunk.  Who cares.  It was good.

1 comment:

The Q said...

I'm glad you had fun! I went to the HH at my dad's and was asleep by 10 pm.