Sunday, February 27, 2011

The love of my life

Brian Kinney is the the love of my life.  He is beautiful and rich and expects nothing. We have a few obstacles to overcome.  The first is that he is an extremely promiscuous homosexual, which I could totally deal with.  The other is that he is fictional. That one is a little harder to overcome.  I will settle for Gale Harold.  If I can't have the real Brian Kinney, I'll settle for his body. 



  


Here are some of my favorite Brian Kinney-isms: 




"I don't want to be with someone who sacrificed their life and called it love... to be with me. "


Melanie (lesbian): You finally grew a heart.
Brian: Maybe you'll have the same luck growing a penis. 



[about their first night at Babylon, so many years ago]
Brian: I thought I looked pretty hot.
Michael: You did look pretty hot... That night I jerked off thinking about you.
Brian: Well, whaddya know. I jerked off thinking about me, too. 



"Whether we see each other next week, next month, never again, it doesn't matter. It's only time."


As you can see from this next quote, we have A LOT in common.  


Detective Carl Horvath: You were right.
Brian Kinney: My three favourite words after 'nine inches cut'. 



And this one too for that matter. 


Brian Kinney: I don't believe in love; I believe in fucking. It's honest, it's efficient. You get in and out with the maximum of pleasure and minimum of bullshit. Love is something straight people tell themselves they're in so they can get laid, and then they end up hurting each other because it was all based on lies to begin with. 

No comments: