Friday, February 25, 2011

It's like that show on MTV only the opposite

Worst Week Ever.  I have been thinking really hard about it. This may have been the actual worst week of my life.  So far.  Which is terrifying.  So Far.  The idea that out there in my future is a worse week.  I have no doubt it is out there waiting.  I just kept getting kicked when I was down.  If I didn't know better I would swear I have internal bleeding and bruised organs. I have gone two days without vomiting, but as I sit here alone I'm starting to feel nauseous again.  I need to cry, but nothing is making it happen.  My hands are shaking.  I guess now it is just a waiting game, what will happen first tears or puke.

Is there some kind of cosmic misalignment? I need to do some research.  I need an answer to the question, "Why am I at the bottom of the hill, and where the fuck is all this shit coming from?"

No comments: