Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The only good thing

I got to hear a lot of stories today.  Not necessarily about my grandfather, but about a ton of stuff that I had never heard.  Turns out my brothers know a lot more about our family than I do. There was a brief moment when we talked about my brother's in-laws and how normal they were.  He told us about there one little blimp in the mild soup.  Mild cheating in a relationship, to which I replied, "If you can't start a story with I'll never forget that night daddy was gonna kill that judge...." you're in pretty good shape.  For the record I heard that today, in regards to the sleeping, doped up man dying in the other room.  There the story petered out, I thought it poor form to then yell out, "Wait! Go back to the killing the judge thing!"

No comments: