Wednesday, August 04, 2010

One more thing...

I have known about this for more than a week, but I've just gotten over it enough to write about it.

In case you were on the fence about wether my area manager was a terrible person, here is one reason alone. I was told that her and her girlfriend bought an english bulldog puppy. I'm assuming here, that is was from a puppy mill, because they had it shipped from Syracuse, New York. Why would you do that to a puppy? Guess what? It died of heart worms two days later. She let an English Bulldog puppy die on her watch and supports puppy mills. Mortal Enemy? I think so. It takes everything I have to be in the same room with her. Literally, I'm exhausted afterwards.

I am trying really hard to stay employed, but it makes me feel worthless when I have to eat people's shit all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can start over with me next Friday. Fuck'em.