Friday, August 06, 2010

Monsters

Ugh, If I ever become a person who yells and is rude to everyone I encounter, unless of course that person can do something for me, just kill me. I hate, HATE when somebody pushes their anxiety on me, wants me to rush, and so on, because they think that is the way it should me. I refuse to live my life rushed. If I ever read my facebook posts and the comments of perfect strangers to you from my phone it should be clear to you that a disease or space aliens have already done too much damage to my brain and the return of Lauren is impossible, just kill me. If I ever tell you a story, and please this one is for real, if I ever tell you a story and about three seconds in you want to claw your eyes out because it is so boring, even if I am smiling and laughing like it should be funny, please, god, tell me, "That was the worst piece of shit story I have ever heard."

It was a hard day at work yesterday.

No comments: