Monday, August 02, 2010

Hopes- Way up. Way, Way Up.

I saw this apartment today. This little rock dream of an apartment. IN an amazing neighborhood. Amazing on the inside. Oh. I mean. Built in the 30's in good condition. All the window frames are dark wood. Beautiful. I think the bedroom is pink, but you hardly notice. Who cares. There is a little office nook. One bedroom. Amazingly cute kitchen with a tile countertop in white, except for the tile they put around the edge which is about a one x two rectangle of medical seafoam, uh... My heart cries out for medical seafoam. The bathroom is painted Lauren yellow with black and white tile floors. Built in book shelves in this little through way from bedroom to living room. I could faint.

Dreams will probably be dashed. But god damn I want this place. This is the first place that I have felt that about.

No comments: