Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tidbits

  • I like to see birds carrying things in there beaks.
  • I went to the Antique Mall today. Thank you, but I prefer to get my junk at Savers where it is resonably priced.
  • I love getting book recommendations from strangers. Tai-Pan was today's suggestion from the guy printing some pictures for me at the Walgreens. It's about Hong Kong. Historical Fiction.
  • I accomplished some things today.
  • I don't want to go to work tomorrow.
  • Tonight, I have a date with Sluggs, we are going to watch Life. Really excited. My life has been massively devoid of David Attenborough and bulldogs.
  • I love the way un-flexed muscle feels under skin. Especially when it is my muscle that hasn't been in that particular place for years. Now, if only my hamstrings would get with the program.

No comments: