Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Work

Interesting Phenomenon: The Pawn Shop Run In. It happened twice today. It happens once a day on average. Somebody is at the counter, they turn around and bam. Someone they know. Everyone always asks, "What are you doing here?" Bitches, really? What the fuck do you think? They always reply, "Trying to get some money." This one woman who comes in (drunk) frequently, came in yesterday, she saw someone she knew. She came in today, saw someone she knew. I'm starting to think the bitch just knows everybody. Correction, men never ask. They shake hands do the man thing, shoot the shit and go their separate ways. Sometimes it is a long lost, squealing kind of run in. Sometimes it's a neighbor. Sometimes it is so crowded you would think we are giving shit away free, and it surprises me that I don't know anybody in the pawn shop.

One of the guys I work with smells. BAD. So we all joke about how bad he smells. We all have ideas about why. It was suggested that we all put are ideas in a hat and draw to make a decision on which one is the one we are all going to agree upon. I don't know if I mentioned when Jessica and I were in the thrift store and the bum came in who shit his pants. Either way, it doesn't matter. What matters is that the 25 year old I work with smells like that bum. Not quite as potent, but pretty close. Like I can smell him for four feet kind a bad. One coworker thinks he doesn't wear underwear because he is always picking at his crotch. That doesn't explain the smell. But I guess if he wears his pants multiple times. Oh, god. It is so gross. He also has no boundaries. He gets really close. Sometimes his funky ass smell makes me want to gag. Literally. Just for the record, I know body odor. It doesn't bother me. This is no sweat smell. This is some ass cheese funk that smells like a homeless person.

No comments: