Saturday, May 15, 2010

The tides of change

I feel good things coming my way. Ok, so MP isn't here. I'm not getting laid (mostly because I'm just not interested in people these days, it's weird). But I feel a change in the air. Sometimes really bad shit has to happen so that when good happens you appreciate it.

Examples:
  • My mom came over on my day off and parked under the tree across the street. About five minutes after she arrived somebody knocked on the door. I heard her talking to a man and I went outside after her and he was telling her about the tree limb. I giant part of the tree broke right as he was getting into his car. He heard it and came and knocked on the door to tell the person with that car. Luckily, that giant branch didn't fall but was hanging by some bark. My mom moved her car. A few hours later before the city could get there it fell. Narrow escape.
  • Today at lunch I went home. I live really close to where I work so I drive home everyday. I was the first at the light and I had gone into a zone. I was staring off into space. When I came to, I realized that the light was green. Right then an eighteen wheeler blew threw the red. Had I not been daydreaming I would have died. Narrow escape.
  • I just generally felt better about life today. I have dealt with the fact that I am moving back in with my mom until MP gets back. I'll keep looking for a place. I can move out closer to when he gets back. I can do this. It isn't that bad. Grubb will have a doggy door. Maybe he won't have as many accidents. I will be closer to Kyle so we can give Grubb his shot. It will be okay.
New subject:
I bought a backpack tonight. It is really hideous. If someone happens to steal my backpack this time there will be no blending in. It is the color of baby shit. I told MP I'm going to put a giant sticker on my computer that says "I love to suck DICK!" So that if someone steals it they will be too embarrassed to sell it. Then I thought they could always get their girlfriend to do it. So I started thinking up things that both men and women would be embarrassed about. Like, "You could drive a car through the tunnel that is my asshole"....Too long.... "I dig Chicks with Dicks!" That's a good one. I'm not gonna lie, I do kinda dig it. Not in a turned on way, but a fascinated way. But then it is really inappropriate for family oriented places. You can't really go to public places and use your computer. I can just hear it, "Mommy, what is chicks with dicks?" I'm pretty sure I could leave my computer unattended on the pawn shop counter and no one would steal it with that all over it.
I need a really good patch for my backpack too. I wish there was teal paisley on it. If only I could have everything exactly how I wanted it. Who am I kidding. I never would have bought this backpack had mine not been stolen. I think I wanted that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-- I don't like hearing about you narrowly escaping death.

For your backpack, go buy a huge poster sized sticker (sticker board?) and make a stencil. It's flat enough, and it's stick around the corners when you paint it.