Friday, May 14, 2010

Remember when,

Remember a little while ago when I wrote about how much I hate Walmart? That was because I couldn't get the money from my job that I worked for. Here we are again. I have received one paycheck from work without a hitch. The 10th was payday and I still don't have access to my money. I'm almost certain that I won't until next Monday at the earliest. The bank doesn't want to do anything on Friday. This is a different problem of course, but I'm pretty sure the universe is telling me I shouldn't have a job. Or it's telling me that it wants me to be a slave. Or that working for the man gets you no where, it only breaks your spirit and spits you out.

I also think the universe is taking a mighty big dump in my mouth right now and I wish it would finish so I can swallow and move on. It's crushing.


No comments: