Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Highlight of my day-

Bleach pen.

I'm such a loser.

Jessica and I went to the thrift store. I found a super cute dress. It fit like a dream. It could use a hook and eye on the top of the zipper, but other than that excellent. I think it was 7 dollars.

Until I got it home. I went to wash it and found some stains in the back at the bottom of the dress. Bummer. They weren't terribly noticeable, they kind of looked like tea. So I thought I would wash it and see what happens. Nothing, that is what happened. The stains weren't ruining my life or anything, it was only 7 dollars after all. But it was mocking me from the closet.

I regrouped. Bought a bleach pen. Then used it tonight. I'll be god damned if that motherfucker didn't work like a charm. No more stains. The whites are white, the greens are still green.

Resounding boo-ya.

Bleach pen.

No comments: