Thursday, April 08, 2010

"What am I supposed to do? Sit alone waiting for you?"

Oh, Stevie Wonder. I don't want to be alone. I don't want to date people. Where does that leave me? Limbo. It's gross. This isn't the first time I have been in this situation. The situation being, the one person I want to be around is in a different country. Maybe there is something wrong with me. Like I seek out relationships where that could be a possibility. Tell me who of you has been in this situation. This is TWICE for me. Can it really be coincidence?

Well, I'm being a little dramatic. I really like being alone. Just not 7000 miles alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life has a tendency to be a bitch like that. I've tried to explain who you are, but sometimes it just won't listen.

-We'll hate each other in no time, promise ; )