Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stressed out checklist

  • Headaches- You betcha!
  • Sore back- Done!
  • Nightmares? - On board!
  • Sore Throat- Shit, why not!?!
  • Twitching of all kinds- You know it!
AND INTRODUCING a new player to the game: Rash on my sides! I can't wait until I get older and I get shingles. Yippee!

In other news:
  • Last week, I got to go to training for a week and sit down, so today after work my feet didn't hurt. I just needed an extended break from standing so my feet could recover.
  • Grubb seems to be showing some signs of feeling better. He has been awake and alert longer today than he has been in the last month, I think. He gets in and out of the bed like he owns the place.
  • Grubb loves Kraft Singles. They are his fav. Each day he takes 4 fish oil pills. Omega-3's are supposed to naturally suppress inflammation, and half a anti-inflammatory. These anti-inflammatory pills are $40 for 10 pills. I'm gonna have to sell a kidney.
  • I can't wait for tomorrow night. I am excited about grilling steaks at the neighbors house.
  • A new word I heard from a woman who make way more money than me- theive, it was used as a verb, as in "Don't thieve".
  • Today I used the word "precarious" with a regular and he said, "Excellently placed word." I said, "Good, I didn't get that degree in English for nothin'." He thought it was pretty funny.
  • Good night.

No comments: