Saturday, April 17, 2010

Is you feeling that?

First off, our company has their own radio station. I have heard this song from when I was in high school that goes, "From the front to back, where my boys at, Is you feeling that?" Is you feeling that? I have heard that phrase probably twenty time in the past three days. Just say that out loud to yourself. It sounds worse out loud, if you can imagine. The phrase creates turmoil in bowels.

Another gem.... It seems to me that people who patronize pawn shops must fart cluster rings. (Just incase you're in a higher income bracket.) We have so many damn cluster rings. They are so ugly. Every time I think cluster I immediately think fuck. You say cluster. I say fuck. Cluster. Fuck.

3 comments:

jes said...

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I really did laugh out loud at that.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Why is there no edit button?--

Anyway, what the hell are cluster rings?