Friday, April 16, 2010

Get this

On my way to work I was pulled over (in the parking lot next door) because my inspection sticker is expired. I was totally fine for like 5 minutes. The cop is writing up the ticket. Then I start to cry. Just a little, I was holding it back pretty well. He asked if this was my first ticket and then the flood gates opened. I told him I was just having a shit week. Now the tears are just pouring down my face and I'm laughing to myself a little about how when you have a shitty day it just gets worse and worse. He honestly looked sort of shocked and freaked out and told me he didn't know what had me all bent out of shape but that he wasn't going to give me the ticket. I cried for a few more minutes and sat in the parking lot before pulling into work. I was 10 minutes late. Thankfully nobody said anything to me or my crying streak would have just kept going. I actually had wet spots on my shirt when I walked into work. Tear stains.

Yikes. I'm a wreck. I need to be totaled and scrapped for parts.

No comments: