Friday, March 26, 2010

So.....

Mucinex got ever last drop of mucus... out of my eyes. And if that was my problem it would have worked wonders. I would even have recommended it to people.

If you could take a pill that gave you pink eye this is exactly what it would feel like. I woke up this morning completely unable to open my eyes. I rubbed the inside of my right eye because it had stayed moist the longest and was able to move a little goo. I barely saw light through my eyelashes as I stumbled to the bathroom and got in the shower. I haven't blown my nose but three times since yesterday. Logically, I think maybe I don't have any mucus so this stuff is just working where it can. WRONG. I blew my nose in sheer amazement as I looked at the giant wad of green.

I coughed up shit this morning that was the color of old appliances the ones from the seventies, they call it avocado.

I wish you all could see how god awful red my eyes are. I look like a demon.

No comments: