Thursday, March 18, 2010

One date down

My date last night was fun. We laughed. We had a good time. I got a hole-in-one...at mini golf not the date. We will probably see each other again. She brought up bower birds. I almost fainted. Then she thought I was bullshitting her when I told her I knew what they are. I would like to see somebody actually stump me with a bird. I would be even more impressed.

Oh get this shit.

A little background: Last weekend the crew went to a party. There, a very short, long haired man asked Corley if I would be willing to make out with him. Seeing as Corley is my making out agent she is the appropriate one to ask.

One the date: I was telling this girl about how good I am at attracting awkward men. I told her the story. She was appalled, appropriately. Then I moved on and told her about this other guy. In the middle of that story she blurted out the other guys name. I told her to shut up. She actually knew who this guy was. Austin is so small.

No comments: