Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Here is the skinny.

I got on a dating site. Really? I know. But my god. You should see this thing work it's magic. I have pussy up to my eyeballs. "Oh, really?" you ask. Yes. In a big way. Want to hear my plans for the week? Good, cause I'm telling you anyway.

Wednesday: Minigolf at 3:30. Drinks and dinner afterwards.

Thursday: Bowling and new lesbian bar afterwards.

Friday: Drinks and dinner at 6.

Saturday: Free concert with my number one gal at 8pm. Though this isn't due to the dating site. I have known Corley for a long time. Probably not getting laid either. Either way, I will probably have the most fun on this date.

My dance card is plum full up. I actually had to write their names down on a piece of paper and when and where I would be meeting them. Could I fit anyone else in if I wanted to? Probably. You free?

1 comment:

The Q said...

For a second I thought, "Shit, who is she bringing with us?" and then I kept reading. "OH....! Isn't that sweet?!"