Thursday, December 17, 2009

One hell of a winter

Last week I felt like shit. This week it feels like shit outside. You know I hate the cold? Loathe even. Despise. It is painful. I hate that going outside is some big fucking ordeal. You can't just pop out of the house in a t-shirt and jeans, as I am wont to do. (Or the ol' prison uniform, as friends have deemed it, which consists of a wife beater and a hideous pair of shorts that are The Dude-esque beige plaid.) There have been years of my life were I haven't wore any shorts, but these past few years I have found a love for long shorts and I'm missing them now. Not that I would be wearing shorts in Austin in the winter either.

Moving on.

MAD MEN!!!!

Why have I not been watching this?!? So many people told me about it. I didn't pay attention. Not true, I simply didn't realize how imperative it was that I watch NOW. Now I am in love with Don Draper. The man can wear a suit. Then there was the scene in the bathroom with the woman manager of the comedian in Season 2. I think I blacked out a little after that. I broke out in a sweat. The show does make me hate/want to be a rich white man though. I mean really, the sorry fuckers. The whole world on a platinum platter and all they can do is bitch and moan. They have a family, they have money, they have all the pussy they can get their hands on and still unhappy. Suck it up. I shouldn't be so hard on them. I couldn't have lived then. Every little thing is a dick measuring contest. The petty bullshit and the jealousy, I would have been committed a long time ago. Everything was about appearances, kind of like Korea.

No comments: