Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm simple

I finally realized why I have been having dreams about rape. I have been watching Law and Order:SVU. DUH!!! I fell asleep to it this afternoon. I had a dream that Kyle had two girlfriends. One of them was old enough to be his mother. That was totally normal. In the dream one of his friends broke into his house to steal something and found her there and raped her. I went to his house with some girl, apparently a friend and lots of people were there and I started cooking in the kitchen. It was the weirdest thing. I kept asking who would do that. They kept telling me Johnny. Then I would say Johnny who. Then someone would say, "You know. Johnny." Like that solved everything. I was thinking we don't know a white Johnny that doesn't make any sense.

No comments: