Sunday, November 15, 2009

Talkin' 'bout last night

We stayed in all day yesterday, because it is so fucking cold. I don't like winter in Texas. I tried to mentally prepare myself, but god damn. (Okay, enough complaining.) So about 9 o'clock at night I decide that I want a cheeseburger and McDonald's is the only close place that is going to have one. So. As we are crossing the street we see this man practically dragging a woman. I can only assume he was her boyfriend. She was slumped over his shoulder, but managing to walk without falling in high heels. She was absolutely limp from the waist up. When they finish crossing the street they sit down and she starts heaving. We chuckle and walk the rest of the block to the double arches and when we get are food and walk back she is still on the step vomiting. As we wait for the light to change, so we can walk across the street. we get to see her vomiting. That doesn't sound too funny, but it really was. I had to really focus on not laughing. I should be more sympathetic. I'm not. I wouldn't have minded had someone been laughing at me. The boyfriend had put down her purse on a ledge so she wouldn't vomit on it and then sat down on the other side of her. When they got up he put her arms over his shoulder and picked her up like a backpack, her feet were still touching the ground. Then he decided to go through the vomit to get the purse on the other side of her. At this point the girl started to stir. They are both walking in the vomit the boyfriend's shoe slides through it. Atrocious. She is fighting him a little. They manage to get out of the vomit and she kind of falls down. More like she slumped down without hurting herself. Then the light changed and we had to stop watching, but it was a good show while it lasted.

No comments: