Saturday, November 14, 2009

The cold makes me bitter

And I'm talking cold. Who could live in a place like this? It is boggling my mind. The weather channel website says it's 43 degrees, but it feels like 37 degrees. It's windy. It's terrible. The low tonight is 32 with 10 to 15 mph winds. The high tomorrow is 41 and the low is 29! 29! What the hell? How am I going to function. I already find it hard to go outside. My face is so cold. I had to have a long sleeve t-shirt, a hoodie, a wool coat, a scarf, and gloves. Then I only made it about a block before I wanted to turn around and go home. Women here are still wearing short skirts, like this ain't shit. I can't believe it. They do have leggings on, but come on it's freezing outside. The cold wind cuts through my jeans in a hurry. I keep telling myself I'll get used to it, but the person controlling the weather isn't making it easy for me. It's warm then cold, then warm again, and then freezing. I hate it.

2 comments:

The Q said...

I think that you should get some tights or leggings to wear under your jeans. Better yet, get silk or synthetic long underwear. I wear it under my riding clothes during the winter. The wind won't cut through anymore.

jes said...

F that. Just come home!!!!! :) it's 70-80 here. Hah!