Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Updates...

My gentleman caller has left for Korea. Or will tomorrow at 8pm. So now I will have a lot more time on my hands. I believe I will knit a scarf for when I go to Korea. Apparently, they have terribly cold winters because winds blow from Siberia. I have to admit I'm a little sad. Not in a throw myself on the bed and cry like a baby kinda sad, more like a the store was out of the candy that you were craving kinda sad. Life goes on. I really hope that all the stars aline and I really do go to Korea. Not that that many stars have to aline. I just have this feeling that something could go wrong. I'm just airing out every little thought in my head. Never mind me.

1 comment:

The Q said...

You will go, and then I will feel like the store doesn't have the candy I wanted. For an undesclosed amount of time.