Sunday, August 09, 2009

Note to self:

When your bored, always post your boring status on the Facebook. This makes people invite you into their plans. I got invited to go to Barton Springs Pool and "Adult Night" at the water park in Belton, both of which I had a lot of fun. "Adult Night" doesn't mean some weird swingers thing for the record. They only allowed adults. You had to show your i.d. to get in. It was really fun going down water slides with a beer in hand. Smoking. Drinking. Water Slides. Yes. Yes. Yes. Did I mention it was at night? All that and without the sun!

Though I have a few bruises: one on the bottom of my foot (what a bitch), one on my side, my feet were really raw at the end of the night from walking on the rough concrete, and my finger rubbed on the slide and it hurt for most of the night.

But it was really fun.

No comments: