Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life is weird

I had wicked, wicked cramps in my calves this morning. That can't be good.  Does that mean I have a vitamin deficiency?  

Staying up all night isn't as easy as it used to be.  Being self destructive is still pretty easy though. Thank god that hasn't changed.  

It seems I'm up to my eyeballs in penis these days.  I'm not sure that is really what I'm looking for.  People come out of the woodwork when I'm single.  Maybe I just pay attention more and see that people are hitting on me all the time, I just don't notice.  Men are crazy.  Women are crazy. Everybody is crazy.  I'm just trying to bob and weave through the crazy shit storm going on in my life right now.  I have to say it's pretty fun.  

1 comment:

The Q said...

Mmm, this was the first post in which you mentioned you were single. I'm thinking you might confuse some people :)