Monday, April 27, 2009

Crap on a Taco

I feel a little like I'm fighting a losing battle here.  Trying to keep things together is difficult.  School blows.  But I only have two more weeks, including this one.  

My Forturne (in a nut shell):
I have a long life in front of me.  My lucky days haven't passed.  I have been heartbroken twice and I don't have the kind of relationship with either of those people that I would like to have.  I was near death once.  School is what I'm supposed to be doing.  I don't talk about my feelings.  I keep family secrets.  I'm seeing now what I did wrong in the past and starting to understand my past.  So on and so forth. 

"Are you brave enough?  Let's get out of town."

I feel like I'm in a boat with a hole in it and all I can do is scoop water out with my hands. In other words- I'm sinking rapidly.  Please, excuse me for being debbie downer for a minute.  I'm over it now.  On the bright side: school is almost over and I won't be living with my mom for very much longer.  I'm not sure I can take it much longer.  My mind is on the blink.  

I'm thinking of running away.  All I need is a suitcase and a bottle and I might actually do it.  

3 comments:

jes said...

I can loan you a suitcase and a bottle - but I can assure you that all those things that make you want to get away will eventually find you where ever you are. Your best bet is to take each day as it comes and deal with your feelings... you may not want to talk about them, but you MUST deal with them. Feel everything, and this too shall pass.

You can't have the good without the bad, so just try to get through it and find the value in it. I promise that there is some.

The Q said...

I will not loan you the suitcase, but I'll split the bottle with you. How about some Evolution when your school shit storm clears?

Lauren said...

Deal.