Friday, March 27, 2009

Low Down and Dirty

Correction: Last night I wrote that I didn't care about cheating. That statement is misleading.  I do care about cheating.  Very much so.  But I want to read about afternoon trysts, and midnight rendezvous in the random places, dirty hotel rooms, cars.  That is interesting and worth reading, otherwise no.  Feel free to contribute a dirty story if you have one.  

I accidentally bought two pairs of shoes today.  Last year I looked for a yellow pair of flats for months.  Today I walk into DSW and it is the first pair of shoes I come across.  I had to get them.  My other goal was a grey pair of heels.  Bingo.  It was a successful shoe experience and I haven't bought any high heels in a while.  

I rode my bike for a long time today.  It was great.  The problem is I feel really anxious and jumpy the rest of the day.  Too much energy.  

Also, I think I am going to give up bras for lent.  Sure it's a month late and I'm not Catholic, but whatever.  Bras suck.  While I'm at it, I'm also giving up homework and being lethargic.  

No comments: