Thursday, March 26, 2009

come back to me again, and play your sad guitar

I feel up for some bullets.  Shall we? 
  • "Phenom" is possibly the coolest word on Earth. I'm thinking first born son material. Phenom Pistol?  PP?  That would be bad.  Maybe a girls name.  
  • How could you possibly get through graduate school if you don't speak English that well.  It is hard enough when you have a really good grasp of English.  I can't even imagine.  
  • I'm feeling really restless.  I need to make something.  
  • I want some more succulents.  
  • I went to Texas Thrift on Wednesday.  I bought two pairs of pants and a ton of shirts and spent less than $20.  It was fun. 
  • Jennifer Beals doesn't age. She must be a robot. 
  • Yahoo! constantly has some kind of relationship advice about cheating.  It is getting a little weird.  Are people really that worried about cheating?  Does anybody care about warning signs of this or that?  It's tiresome.  
  • I'm hungry.  
  • I believe I'll do something about that.  

No comments: