Sunday, March 08, 2009

If you want me, sin for me.

First, every single time I go and visit my friends I used to work with at the the tattoo shop we end up talking about my sex life. What the hell? I don't know how it happens or why, but it never fails. We are always talking about things that happened along time ago.

Second, I realized tonight that I don't miss piercing. God, if I ever have to hear someone debate about whether or not to get a piercing ever again I might jump off the tallest building. The poor piercer tonight must have listened to these three nineteen year old girls go on and on. They were in there for over an hour and didn't do shit. Wait, this was AFTER they got a tattoo. There is nothing more mind numbing. I have no patients. More times than I can count I have wanted to look someone dead in the eye and say, "Shit or get off the pot, you pussy!" Thankfully my will power is strong. Sometimes. Just the other day I was thinking about people passing out. I don't miss that either. I had one guy who looked like shit so I told him to sit down and I went and got him some water and right as I walked back in the room he slid out of the chair. His head the floor so fucking hard they felt it in the other room. He was stuck tangled in the chair and I had to call a man to pick him up. Dead weight is a bitch. I pierced this girls navel and she passes out THREE times. She kept coming to and I would start going through after care again and her chin would hit her chest. I laugh now.

No comments: