Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Would You Rather....

I know this is off topic, but maybe I can bring it around some how. Now that I got accepted to Library School the real worrying starts. How am I going to afford roughly 4-5 thousand dollars a semester. Not to mention books and all that other crap that goes with school. I need a TA position. If you manage to score one that is 20+ hours a week you get over $3,000 in tuition help. The 10-19 only gets 1,000. which is better than nothing, but the admissions advisor said that most aren't 10 hours. Anybody have 20 grand they want to give up, because I could really use it right now. I have a fairly big bank account with a guardian lock on it. I have been to the bank with the paperwork from the court and they won't take the lock off. They said my file is lost or some bullshit. I'm not really sure what I should do. I'm going to call the legal department.

So here you go. Would you rather have absolutely no money? Or have money but it is locked in a bank and you can't get to it in any form?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

They are the same. I know. But there is some comfort knowing that money can be had someday.