Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Day 7- I'm bored

Frankly, I'm sick. Sick and tired. I'm pretty sure I had strep throat this weekend. I don't know for sure because on Sunday Kyle called his Aunt, who is a doctor, and asked her to call in some antibiotics. Later that night my throat was feeling better so my suspicions were pretty much confirmed.

On a totally different note, I don't want to be 30. Is that weird? I'm really dreading it and it is a good 5 years away.


Back on track. Would you rather loose your vision or your hearing?

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Vision. I have no reason.

Anonymous said...

Vision. I read once in a biography on Helen Keller that losing your sight only separates you from things while losing your hearing separates you from people.

sans_sanity said...

As much as I love music, my line of work relies heavily on being able to see. If I were to give up vision I'd be out of a job, unable to take pictures or see anything of beauty. I'm going with hearing. Besides, Corley could totally teach me sign language.