Monday, October 20, 2008

Vacation to Peru after I graduate . . .

Booked.

I had a dream about Corley last night. She was doing pottery at her house. I was so perplexed. I asked where she was working on it. As soon as I asked the answer was really obvious, but there was really no answer. I just understood.

I really want to make some pots for my plants. I think this is why I had this dream. Specifically this plant. I want to make a pot that looks like the bottom half of a psychedelic pineapple. Then I went to Corley's house and there was pottery tools getting used on pumpkins and then I had a weird dream.

Do you think your dreams mean anything?

1 comment:

jes said...

I think dreams cannot either mean ALOT or nothing at all.

lately I have been dreaming of surgeries and weird doctor shit... and over the top plots on Greys Anatomy. (I have been watching it from the beginning for over a month and I am completely obsessed, currently on season 3)

Last night I dreamt that me and 2 friends all decided to have full mastectomys and then get fake ones put in.... and Meredith Grey was trying to talk me out of it, and I told her that I've never liked her face or her voice, and that I wanted to see Dr. George O'Malley :)

see, random.