Sunday, October 19, 2008

I have a reoccurring dream theme

The dream is never the same, but the theme is balancing. There is always a long line of people (sometimes I feel like know them sometimes I don't but I never really see their faces) and we are all trying to walk over tiny walkways in order to get where we are going. Last nights: I walk up stairs then it ends at a window sill I have to walk across that is about half an inch wide to get to another flight of stairs and there is nothing to hold on to. I tried holding on to the window lock, or the flat wall, but I fell. Then I wake up. Having fallen I jumped a little so I can't go back to sleep. There was some talk of where we were going, however I don't remember. I do know the beach was involved.

The last dream I had like this I didn't fall. It was surprisingly easy. Oh, I can walk on a half inch ledge up against a wall without hanging on. Then the next thing was more difficult I went to step and I woke up.

Do you believe in psychics?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Possibly, there are a lot of rip-off artists out there though.

Follow up question would you want to know your future?

No.