Friday, October 10, 2008

Kyle's Birthday

I gave the dogs a bath. It's tiresome. Poetry is trying to kill me this semester. Its evil plot is working. I going to try to take it easy this weekend. By take it easy I mean on the school work. Last night I drank some beer. And some homemade wine. It was good. I felt so much better after that. I had a hard day yesterday. Get this. Last Sunday I started my period. That same Sunday I stopped my period. I guess because it was too much for my body to take, being sick and on my period. I thought it was suspect at first, but here it is again to cheer my life up that much more. Thanks period, here's to you.

Would you rather be on your period for the rest of your life or have your uterus removed?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

uterectomy

madge said...

Well, if I had it for the rest of my life, would it be from this day forward or would it always have been? I think I´d go with my period. Maybe I could file for disability.