Saturday, October 11, 2008

Head Hunters

Kyle has a friend who started a band. We went to Headhunters last night at midnight to listen. It was surprisingly decent. It is such a mixed bag in that place. I don't understand the dynamics, at all. There are two levels. The bottom is full of angry, long-haired men. My kinda crowd. Nobody bumps you. Nobody smiles. Nobody talks to you. Perfect.

Then there is the second level. It is about as big as my living room. There is no separation of the stage. There was dancing. Boy, was there dancing. And hats. I was sitting in a chair by the bar and my knees were dangerously close to the dancing area. My knees have never been in such immanent danger of being dry humped. There was one guy in particular that was the most dangerous. He was way to excited.

There was a girl in short shorts, a teal tube top, and matching high heels. She was dry humped a number of times.

This one guy must have been dropped off there, because if he was old enough to drive I would have dropped dead from shock. He looked 13.

Lets get back to the hats. One girl was wearing a hat and a vest and skinny jeans. She was dressed like a nerdy guy from 1990. Not pretty. Kyle says all she needs is bolo tie to finish her outfit.

I wish I had ear plugs. It was way too loud.

Would you rather go on a date with a guy who is a total tool bag? Or go to the movies and out to dinner along?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

One tidbit I forgot. He spilled his beer on the dance floor area. He was pulling up his pants with the hand with the beer and spilled it. Duh. And then when people scattered he asked, "Was that me?" Yeah.