Friday, September 26, 2008

Thursday's Atrocities

Get to school 
Park (for free- miracle of miracles)
Walk to class
Almost get run over
Clean poo from my shorts (figuratively speaking)
School is way to long
Go to my moms'
Have dinner at Thunderclouds
Start feeling a little better
On a whim go to Neiman Marcus (the Goodwill I was looking for used to be near by)
Society affirmed that I have nothing and I never will, therefore I am inferior 
Drop my mom off at her house 
Drive home
Watch The Salton Sea
Look on the Internet for wedding shoes 
Kyle comes home 
Go to grocery store
Take Benadryl
Go to bed 
Wake up because Sluggs is having another seizure.  
Change the sheets because this time he lost control of his bowels. 
Cry a little on the inside 
Kyle takes the trash out and sees someone sleeping in their car across the street
This bothers him so he has to put clothes on at 4:30 in the morning and ask why they are there
Turns out if was some woman crying and text messaging 
This is a strange neighborhood 
Go back to bed 

Today I indulged in my one vice- Book Buying.  And Whataburger, I  guess that's two.  Which was a mistake.  The term "it went right through me" was created for situations in which you break down and eat fast food after going awhile without the greasiness.  

Brilliant Idea for October NaBloPoMo voting theme- the game "Would You Rather?" Light, easy, funny all the things I wish life were.  

No comments: