Monday, September 22, 2008

Senioritis

I am so lazy.  It is getting to be a problem.  I just don't want to do anything.  It doesn't help that I don't particularly like any of my classes. Two back to back poetry classes is a little much.  And by a little much I mean completely horrible.  This semester is only three and half weeks in.  Only ELEVEN more weeks to go.  Approximately eleven papers to write, 6 tests to take, and a number of small projects before the end.  I hate school.  I can't help it.  

By the end of this week I will have knocked one test and one paper off the to-do list.  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too, have found I am super lazy this semester. Add to stupid classes and housework the planning of my upcoming nuptials and you'll hit the Shit-I-Don't-Want-To-Do Trifecta.

Lauren said...

I hear ya! Luckily I have another year to procrastinate for my wedding.