Saturday, September 20, 2008

Movies

I have watched so many movies this week, this weekend in particular. 
  • Trantasia- fabulous, just as I expected a Transexual Beauty Pageant to be.
  • House of D- I love David Duchovny sex addict or not. 
  • Pieces of April- It was pretty good. I'm not a big fan of Katie Holmes. She bothers me, but I don't know why.
  • Burn After Reading- Not my favorite Coen Brothers movie, but it was okay.
  • Dream Lover- I love James Spader weirdo or not.
  • I Know Who Killed Me- I hate Lindsay Lohan. Not because she is a lez, not because every movie she is in she is way over sexed, it is because her voice is like nails on a chalkboard and she can't act for shit.
  • Lonesome Jim- By far my favorite of the bunch.  I really like Casey Affleck even if his brother is a douche-bag.  Steve Buscemi directs.  I laughed a lot.  I also love Mary Kay Place.  It isn't a comedy and it is a slow movie.  But I find "chronic despair" funny.  
Now I have to write a paper.  Boo-hiss! 

No comments: