Friday, July 18, 2008

funny thing

I saw an advisor for graduate school.  She told me that they only look at upper division GPA.  What do I do?  Immediately quit worrying about my Spanish and Geography class, both lower division classes.  I took 2, TWO, Spanish tests without studying.  Made an A in the class.  I also took my geography final that was worth 50% of my grade.  I didn't study.  What was I thinking?  I made an 88.  With a curve I made an A in the class.  

I would say I'm going with this whole new approach to making A's.  Not caring.  But already I'm nervous about next week.  I have a test on Wednesday and a paper due on Thursday.  

On a very different note, I really like the words predilection and amalgam.  

Changing the subject again, Grubb and Sluggs have been watching America's Greatest Dog and they both hope that Tillman wins.  

1 comment:

NWO said...

My lower division sucked because I tried so hard. When I spent my last two years under the influence and barely there mentally, the GPA hit the top end. Go figure.

As for those words, make them your own. Be one with them. Love them and blend with them.