Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Birth Control

I have been off birth control pills for a couple of weeks now. I'm convinced that the way birth control is supposed to work for me is to make me not want sex. If that is the aim it works wonderfully. Though, it doesn't keep me from having it, just enjoying it. The problem is that when I'm off birth control the only thing I can think about is sex.

Could I strike a happy medium here?

I don't think it is possible. Either sex is a waste of my time or I waist my time thinking about sex. School is the worst, because day dreaming is so easy. One minute your thinking about estuaries and fjords the next minute very inappropriate things are going on in your mind. Nothing triggers it either. It is so unexpected. Especially after a year of birth control. It takes me by surprise. There is no cure. I rubbed one off before I left for class thinking this would help me focus. It didn't.

I saw this special on some 20/20 like show and it was about these women who were sex obsessed. They were crying about it (literally). It was a big deal that even after they had an orgasm they weren't satisfied, blah, blah, blah. I think I know how they feel. They should try birth control. Works like a charm.

1 comment:

sans_sanity said...

"I rubbed one off before I left for class" - Lauren King
Best. Quote. Ever.