Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My luck day

Kyle finally caved and got cable. Can you believe it? He is adamantly against all things television. The things he does for me. I know the real reason we got cable, but don't tell him I know. He wanted a fiber-optic internet connection and you have to get cable in order to upgrade your internet connection. So he plays like it is all for me. So that I can watch the new season of Dexter. Along with Showtime, IFC, Sundance, Encore, and a Oldies Music station I have remote access DVR. I can tell my DVR what to record from a computer far away. That is so damned exciting I can hardly contain myself.

Think of it: Weeds (Mary-Louise Parker is my favorite), Dexter, The L Word, I hear Californication is good, the same for This American Life.

You have to go to the Showtime website to see Mary-Louise Parker decked out in a pin-up style bathing suit. She is adorable. There is a changing picture right on the main page. She is the second picture. Ira Glass is the third picture.

No comments: