Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The End is Near

I hate the end of the semester. I do tons of work to watch my A's slip away. Apparently I need to work harder all semester long to be absolutely sure I will get an A and stop this incessant worrying. That is the worst solution ever. It makes me tired just thinking about it.

Today I took a test I needed to make an 86 on to make an A in the class. If I missed everyone I wasn't sure on I made an 87.5. That is too close for comfort.

I also turned in a paper I needed to make an 87 on to make an A. I have no idea how that will turn out, but I'm not expecting anything magnificent.

Thursday I have a test I need to make a 100 on to make an A. I might be able to miss one question and he will still probably give me the A. Never the less, 100? can I do that? At least 2 people have made a 100 every test so there is hope. I have been studying since Saturday.

No comments: