Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Californication

I never thought that there would be anything better than being young and drunk and listening to a Red Hot Chili Peppers album with your best friend.  The summer of love- doing naughty things with boys, falling in love with girls.  

But I think I have found it.  Californication. The Showtime Series.  There is something seriously refreshing about watching someone who is more fucked-up and depressed then you are.  I'd say it's down right spiritual.  

Course,  it could be this serious downer high I'm on.  I think for most people depression doesn't work.  For me, I get incredible skinny, and I feel like myself.  A great big hollow tree trunk.  If I wasn't so painfully tired all day I might actually get things done.  Here it is 1:30 and I am on some kinda low-blood-sugar-rush.  

I wish I had a million cigarettes and fifth a gin, a glass of orange juice and some strange.  

Maybe I'll just drink a beer and go to bed.    

No comments: