Friday, April 11, 2008

Oh my

Just when I was reconciling with the fact that I felt like shit and it least it couldn't get any worse. It got worse.

Sunday, we went to Kyle's parents. I received about 2 inches of dog scratch on me leg. It bled. It also oozed a lot of plasma. Now it itches

Tuesday, Sluggs did a little dance on my toe and dug his nail into the soft cuticle skin right by my toenail. It bled. But it mostly hurt.

Today. I was in the shower. Kyle was leaving for work so he leaned in to give me a kiss. Being the tall, clumsy boy that he is he hit his head on the towel rack in the shower. There are two porcelain end caps holding on to a crappy plastic bar. He got mad that he hit his head and made a fist. Before I could say don't do it, he hit the end with the side of his hand. It came crashing down on my foot (where else would it go???). The only lucky part is that it is the same foot that Sluggs hurt. One of the porcelain end caps landed on the ledge of the shower and didn't break. The other. Oh, the other. I thought it just hit my foot as it shattered into a million pieces. Turns out it cut three of my toes. My big toe is cut open. There was tons of blood. Then Kyle started to feel really bad. It hurts now.

1 comment:

madge said...

this definitely one-ups my shin. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeouch.