Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm so tired

I mean like the kind of tired where you are surprised that you are keeping upright. Have I ever told you that when I get stressed I dream about thinking about things? So if I do get some sleep it doesn't feel like it. Last night, it was the grammar test that I have in a couple of hours. Luckily, I wasn't thinking of the Spanish test I have after that. Two nights ago it was the paper I need to write next week.

My grammar test. We had a handout with 50+ possible test sentences to diagram (some were poetry). AND a 3 page handout packed full of things we need to know how to do and come up with examples like a partitive genitive with a broad reference which. Simple right? We will have 50 minutes for the test. She is saying that there might only be 20 questions. Then she says I don't want to tell you 20, because they will be longer. Good. Excellent. So that means we will have less points to cushion are fall, but the test will be just as long. Suck.

I would like to crawl in a hole and not come out until May 2 when the semester is over.

No comments: