Friday, April 25, 2008

"If we had but world enough, and time."

It is so weird Corley posted about winning the lottery, because in my Spanish class we are learning about the conditional. So we have to answer a lot of questions like: If I had enough money I would (blank), If I had enough time I would (blank). So I have been thinking about these things lately. (Though, I do think that this assignment is cruel.) While I'm dreaming about all the wonderful things I do, see, buy when I'm a millionaire, I just go ahead and add wishing that Kyle was a model. (Matthew Gray Gublar- totally tubular was a model. Model.com top 50 at one time.) So then I dream of going to runway shows and talking to Marc Jacobs and affording a pair of Marc Jacob shoes.

This is weird. I just remembered a dream I had last night. I was pushing a grocery cart in a huge parking lot and trying to look for security cameras to determine if I could steal whatever was in my basket. Something about Marc Jacobs shoes made me remember that.

No comments: