Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Criminal Minds


Corley says that Matthew Gray Gubler, from Criminal Minds looks like Kyle.

A little. But more importantly, I looked up his website and his myspace. You should look he is so adorable. He has sketches on his web page and hand written journal type entries. His myspace top 8 are people like Roy Orbison and Vincent Price and he has a Chuck Berry song so I fell in love.


*Late Night Edit*
Kyle comes home, gets on the computer, immediately looks at this picture that I had saved to the desktop for posting ease and I hear him say, "Holy Shit. This guy does look like me. I thought that was me for second."

Last week a Criminal Minds commercial comes on so I tell him that he looks like the guy. He says, in a real smart ass way, "In what way?" So I reply in an equally smart ass way, "In the way that your face looks like his face. What other way is there?" I told him, but he didn't believe me.

1 comment:

The Q said...

By the way, I love him now, too.